Tuesday 3 May 2011

A hug that made the difference..

I come to office today and read this line in a forwarded email: A hug is the shortest distance between friends.
Then as memory recalls: We were completing this company training and getting our postings to different locations.. Some guys from the other streams got their posting a month before us.. One of my good friends was among them.. He was the first to receive the black tag, which was kind-off an achievement for every trainee.. I was very happy for him.. felt like hugging him so tight at that time, but had to control those feelings :( That hug, missed that day, has maintained the distance between us till date!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post of urs reminds of a line I read somewer....intensity in urs feelings can be best conveyed thru a hug than thru words...nd it's very true:)....btw do u still wore dat black tag?bcoz I do have one around my neck:)...infy hyd