- daily onsite meetings, trying hard to understand what they are speaking about, then humming some a yes(most frequently) or a no(rarely)
- updates with team mates, my immediate boss(small boss), onsite head(better boss) , and how could I forget – apna local SPM(the actual boss, who, I usually forget – exists, and can have extreme impact on my grades/other benefits etc),
- colleagues, waiting impatiently for the daily coffee breaks, which have become compulsorily two per day,
- chatting, with my best friend/ sometimes friends, and sometimes a good long call ;-)
- a good long lunch break, n the exciting discussion on the menu when there is a food fest announced by the canteen committee :D and a further analysis on how it all looked and tasted,
- later in the afternoon, feeling drowsy, yet trying hard to understand what task I’ve got to do :
- n then re-discussing the already discussed stuff :) n trying to prepare some document :)
I’ve started ‘chit chatting’ with a neighbouring friend. This afternoon, post lunch, it went out of bounds – we were trying out ‘talking tom’, an application in her iphone. It recognizes your voice and repeats all that you say. And I was having a weirdly funny conversation. But it was fun! I had a wonderful time. And after some time, one colleague, sitting 2 cubicles away pings me asking, "What are you doing?".
I said, "Just having some fun"
"You are not supposed to do this. You are disturbing our Proj group"
So, looks like, I’ve got lots of free time, isn’t it?