Friday 24 September 2010

look at him

If you are NOT IN INFY, u gotta be in some neat n clean place ABROAD. Well, that’s the trend these days, I see. I say this because, their albums in picasa or elsewhere, unless it is a friend’s or relative’s wedding, contain pics taken at some nice, neat n clean location. I can only relate this to INFOSYS, because of the long hours I have to spend here. I see lush green lawns, beautifully architecture buildings, n people, sometimes lots, sometimes few, but nothing new! Well well well, there is one new person I happen to come across in lifts, at the coffee pantry - a lil often in the last few days. :) he’s smart, handsome, n his height is also appropriate ;-) and.. he roams alone! :) But he’s got a ring on his ring finger, right hand. Well, does that mean he’s already hooked up?

4 comments:

Smiley said...

Yes! He's hooked up :)

Snehal said...

hehe, could be! but, it seems, in India, we cant judge people like that :|

Niveditha said...

OOO Lalala.. Look at someone.. someone is interested .. haan?? Girl.. good going.. I m proud of U..
LOL

Snehal said...

Proud of what Nivi? :O