Tuesday 26 June 2007

That day, @ the wedding…


We had an invitation to a Hindu wedding...and after quite a lot of discussion we all agreed to go. Since the sky was clear that morning, it looked a pretty dry n sunny day. Little did we know that it would start pouring just when we had to leave. Anyways, we reached the place in time. It was a very big hall with as big dining room sufficient for accommodating about 500 people. hmm...and I was wondering when the Pujari-ji would finish his lullaby.

Then, at an unexpected instance, a young lad came forth to meet my dad. I didn’t know him and was just looking at him. He was well...a very good looking, descent fellow and probably friendly too...NEVER JUDGE SOMEONE SO QUICKLY. He looked like a smart young man well eligible for one of those ‘Raymond’ ads.

As I was wondering who he might be, dad asks us both…do u know each other?...I quickly said NO. So then after the briefest intro...(so I felt...coz I din have words to speak at that moment)...and some hi/hello...he left.

Then later, quite some time before we left the function, he came again...this time to meet mom...again there just could not be any talk between us...obviously all were around. Naa..that's a lame reason, just that I didn't speak up. He was an ambitious person...wants to be an IAS officer. Saw him walk off...n ya, he walked pretty well too...smart gait.

Well, finally let me introduce him to you...He is the son of my dad’s best friend...to whom I was talking when he came...for a moment I felt like saying, “wow uncle, is that your son?!!”.

well..all this apart...some people leave an imprint on the mind...n that's what has got me into writing this post.....balle balle!! jeeyo unke lal :D

:)

1 comment:

The New Age Superhero said...

tell me u finally got to talk to him.. c'mon disclose the spice.. i crave for it woman.. me lives a real bland life.. make me happy :P