Tuesday 12 October 2010

The natural flow :P

The natural flow was running smoothly. Now it was our turn to implement the same stuff together and we wanted to enjoy it ;)
Though we had a fair idea about the inputs and expected outputs,.....and those lil things to do here n there....., most details and procedures(whether right or wrong) were unclear. In order to be on the same lines, we needed to talk and do things synchronously. So we started with a talk :)

I thought that I had quiet a lot to speak about my research and current knowledge, but he wasn't far away. He had lots to say.
Without wasting a moment, he began... and I was like, 'ok.. ya.. right.. n then, wt's this?... I hope it'll be fine... how do we do this?'
He said, 'See, it's like.. First we do this.. We'll try this way/that way.. how about.. What do u say?'
I said, 'hmm..'
He said, 'Snehal, you are getting it, right?'
'hmm, somewhat' I had some doubts, as usual, but he made sure that his knowledge was perfect..(or so it seemed to me!)
'ok, No worries, I'll tell you when needed', he said.:)
So finally, he was done, and expected me to take over.
OMG.. I was damn tired, just because of him!
'You there? Listening, right? Shall we start?'
I thought, 'If we got to start now, what was all that you did till now? A demo?'
Well if that was a demo, then I'll be dead :P
'hush! I need a break!'


Note: This incident is one of the project development activities in office, involving long, tiring conversations over VOIP.

No comments: