Wednesday 20 October 2010

Haunted by boredom.

I'm bored to the core.. donno from where it all came, but it's with me today.. ALL DAY!
GTH man, jus get out. But its not going. This morning, I woke up with a heavy head, did something for 2 mins, n went back to sleep. Then woke up again after a lil less than an hour, started getting ready to go to office. Everything moved slowly, I din progress a bit.
Kya yaar... pata nahi wts going on!
I'm not working the least bit. Got late to office, Talked to my best fren on the way, continued, n then reached finally reached my cubicle. Trying to read some scripts since morning, but in vain. Then I decided to pass some time until evening, put on my ear phones, n without my knowledge I started humming 'more than a friend'. My lead, n a colleague, sitting in the neighouring left n right cubes stood at once gesturing me to soften down. I was so embarressed..that too deeply! ummmmmmm! I jus pulled out my ear plugs, tried to hide my face. OMG!
*(&X(%X^Z** ........ dinno wt to do!
Jus then I got a ping for a team discussion. Right timing, we were all distracted from my topic.
Chalo, that was good enough to get me out of the embarressed mood.
btw: small boss jus peeped in, and he has told me the next time post, write 'My lead is handsome' and I won’t do tht :P

No comments: