Tuesday 16 October 2007

I’m left alone :(

They come, they sit, they talk, they laugh,
They go away…I’m left alone.
I’m forced to come, I’m forced to sit,
I try to talk and laugh the same way,
I feel I can’t.. I’m left alone.

They come their way, they do their will,
They sing their song and go away…
I come my way, I sing my song,
I try to be the same I was..
I feel I can’t.. I’m left alone.

They see a dream, they have a wish,
They fulfill their desires and go away…
I get no sleep, I’m scared to wish,
With a blank vision.. I’m left alone.

They try to get me involved, I be with them.
They try to make me happy, a (false?...not really!!) smile I put-up.
They enjoy.. I try to.
And when they want they go..
I feel like waiting.. I feel I’m left alone.

They keep the atmosphere glowing
When they are not there, I feel like crying.
With a dark cloud and a heavy heart.. I’m left alone.. I’m left alone.

They are my thoughts.. oh yes! They are mine
At cloudy times they come and shine,
They make me glad and I’m no longer sad,
I’m happy they are mine.. at least THEY are mine
:)

---

These were his thoughts.. when he fell hard..
or it must have been even harder..
I know not how much..
but yes, they sure were close to this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...dono wat to say... just 3 dots...stvw.

The New Age Superhero said...

loneliness is a perception. c'mon we're with million people most of the times and yet we're all alone. actually we are always alone but we never realize it. we feel we are with people but the fact remains that we are by ourselves just surrounded by people we agree with or otherwise. it is only when we decide to share ourselves with our neighbour that we are trying to be with the person but once that moment is passed we are again by ourselves. hadn't it been for this loneliness we wouldn't have had the independence to think. it is only cause of this freedom that we've been granted so easily (which really goes unnoticed most of the times) that we can be with someone and still be with ourselves and hence be alone. well, finally i realized this that i don't have to be away from someone physically to be away from him/her. i can be with him/her and still be away. loneliness is by choice. and it always prevails. bend your vision and you'll realize it.