Thursday 4 October 2007

I love...


It’s been a long time since I’ve loved a day so much. It began in a very similar manner like any other day. I just did not want to get out of bed even though I was awake... Hmm...so goes a saying..."Every morning you are given a choice, either to go back to your dreams or to get up and chase those dreams". No. I did not wake up with this thought :D (just remembered it now...while it is time to rest again).

But I had to get ready, dress up.. pretty soon, then go attend those ever boring lectures for hours together. They seem like ages, but are much better than the company of those dangerous, gloomy, weakening thoughts. Work keeps me busy and I love it. However trivial it might seem to be...still it is the best way to pass time.

Did I say pass time? Well! Today, time just passed...gleefully...and I noticed it.

When in the morning I was late for the bus and got mama on her nerves on this,

When I enjoyed the breezy ride on the way to college, When the class got totally packed…for attendance...and shruti had to use a plastic chair and sit in the middle of a passage between the rows, blocking the way on all sides :D (well, that’s the chair...a special one...that nobody wants to use. There are about 3-4 of them actually...hehe).

Then, I loved it When akshata taught me a few Vedic tricks on mathematics, When nivi and me discussed some real good algorithmic stuff together, When we(sneha, nivi, manu, juhi and me) jumped to see who could touch the name plate on the door-top...hey!! sneha and juhi did not jump :P

Then...When we were so few for the last class that turned out to be so interesting with effective mind processing and kool eye-contacts, When I felt the lunch weighing me down, When I loved the way I pampered myself and then the oh! So masti-bhare labs we love, where we have applied for more efficient printers...that will surely be considered in benefit of our juniors. Loved them so much today that I came home and wrote down all that we had done till now :P

and after all that, spending a lovely time at home...here I am ready for the break...cya! :)

6 comments:

Angel-Pragati said...

plastic chair hahaha reminds me of the combined classes we had wit around 15-20 ppl sitting on chairs n the funniest thing is u need to rush out urself n get one chair for u.. :D

Anonymous said...

I remember this one class in 8th sem when we guys entered late.. As usual.. The class was packed to the core.. It was cip, combined for mech,IS and CS... Looked like a India pak cricket match audience.. Even the bloody plastic chairs were occupied.. Finally we sat on the floor [it was the 2nd floor theater-class.. steps wala..] with i-pods and mobile phones.. We made all kinds of noise no sane man in his sanity would ever contemplate of doin'.. :D And mind you it was a bloody Sunday morning.. Funny day.. I even got few pictures of that day.. After the class we had a photo session with the professor just to cheer him up.. Fortunately our masti went unnoticed.. perhaps ignored.. ;)
College rocks if you don't go with the idea of learning.. :D

Snehal said...

@Pragati
Yes, it is funny, but nice...loads the class with smiles n laughs.

@Virus©
Wah! Cricket stadium..so, u p’ple won..doing so much masti..congrats :P:D
It must have been fun!
n ya, we go with the same idea these days..n when we forget that..pak jate hain yaar!

Anonymous said...

lol..
by the way, Virullya.. Interesting name you've given me.. :D My friends call me Ullya.. ;)

Snehal said...

Oh gud u found it interesting.
Just did some possible rearrangements n got that.

The New Age Superhero said...

if this is good the best is yet to come. and if its bad then the worst is yet to come :P. yeah i like posting random comments havng no relation watsoever with the posts :P