Wednesday 26 December 2007

X'mas 2007


Hear 'Christmas' and I can't stop thinking about carols. Old, new.. all the same.. they take me into the jolly-good-mood I need to get a feel of the festive season that comes with blessings, love, joy, cakes, friends, fun (and now exams). Whether it's the lively joy to the world, or the soft silent night, or the story telling long time ago or those with funny rudolph, dashing santa, angels or the three kings... I like them all :) And before this festive excitement dies down, I thought of taking a few pictures..





heard that jingling music of the play toy at the very start of the song.. nice no?

4 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

the BEST part about christmas.. christmas party at becca's and lotta hot chicks around! wohoo! :P

Anonymous said...

Christmas reminds me of Vodka.. :D

Snehal said...

@Sukrit
hot chicks eh..
chikun gunia is around again.. be careful.

The New Age Superhero said...

oh these chicks are pretty harmless (unfortunately?? :P)